Benefits of a fixed bridge on implants
When all teeth are missing or in such condition that they need to be replaced, a fixed bridge anchored to dental implants is the best permanent solution
Before dental implants, there were no fixed solution available for people who lost all their teeth. Today, it is possible to replace a full jaw with dental implants and a fixed bridge that results in a permanent, stable and high esthetic solution.
- Lets you eat and function like having natural teeth
- A solid, stable solution that will serve you for life
- Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
The treatment procedure and number of visits is largely dependent on the specific conditions. But all in all, 8-10 visits should be enough to have a fixed bridge installed. Most patients report that they were much more comfortable following the procedure than they had anticipated.
If you have any questions or concerns about cracked teeth, please contact our office.
- Monday:8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- tuesday:11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- wednesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- thursday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
- friday:8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- saturday:9:00 am – 1:00pm
Have a brief question you would like answered by one of our experts? Please use the form below: