There are many advantages to selecting a family dentistry. Perhaps one of the biggest benefits of a practice that provides family dental care is that everyone’s dental needs can be addressed at the same place, and with any luck – on the same day!
In addition to the convenience and a diverse offering of dental treatments and services, selecting an office that offers family dentistry allows the whole family to continue growing together. When the whole family is patients under one roof, the children benefit greatly because the dentist can recognize hereditary problems, helping prevent children from the same conditions their parents may have gone through.
Whether you have a family of two or twenty-two, Prime Smile Dental Group embraces the opportunity to care for the smiles of all your loved ones for years to come.
What Does a Typical Family Dentistry Look Like?
The great thing about selecting a family dentistry is that in addition to being able to treat the dental needs of every family member, each patient receives the best in preventative care and services. The key to healthy dental care is more than simply routinely visiting the dentist. A reputable, experienced family dentistry takes the time to listen to your concerns and suggestions, while also taking the time to empower each patient with the information, resources, and techniques necessary to experience optimal dental health.
During an initial visit, it’s important to evaluate each patient’s medical and dental history. Once a patient’s information has been received and assessed, he/she may receive any of the following cleaning and prevention dental services:
- Full Dental Exam and Cleanings
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Digital X-Rays
- Fluoride Treatment
- Oral Hygiene Aids
- Home Care
- Brush and Flossing Instructions
Are There Other Services Offered By a Family Dentistry?
At Prime Smile Dental Group, we offer services above and beyond preventative dental care and cleanings. We offer:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – we offer a range of options from LUMINEERS® to Teeth Whitening and much more
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Specialty Care & Restorations – from Amalgam Fillings and Dental Implants to Fixed Bridges and Root Canal Therapy, we have a wide selection of dental restoration treatments available
No matter what your dental care requirements are we strive to provide the best in treatment services, comfort, and kindness for all our patients.
Looking for the perfect family dentistry fit? We’d love to be the choice for all your dental needs. Please call us today to set up your first appointment, 508-481-8094.
- Care for Your Child’s Teeth
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Does Your Child Grind His or Her Teeth at Night?
- First Visit
- Good Diet
- How Often Should Children Have Dental Checkups?
- How to Prevent Cavities
- Mouth Guards
- Perinatal and Infant Oral Health
- Sealing Out Tooth Decay
- What is Pulp Therapy?
- What’s the Best Toothpaste for My Child?
- When Should Children Have Their First Dental Visit?
- When Will My Baby Start Getting Teeth?
- Why Are Primary Teeth Important?